Thursday, February 11, 2010

Holdem Manager vs Poker Tracker 3







Right now, with the little time I have due to my exams, exploring Holdem Manager. Ive always used Poker Tracker but I decided to give Holdem Manager a try due to the fact that a lot of pros use it. I will be posting some results about which one is better for playing and which has more options.
At first sight I believe that for taking 100% of the functions of the Tracker it requiers more knowledge about the program than Holdem Manager. But I do believe (not knowing a lot of HM) that knowing how to use all the functions of the Tracker, its superior (its just a feeling, because I dont have used HM much)

2 comments:

  1. Have you had the chance to try the Holdem Manager yet bro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Ive been trying some features of Holdem Manager and playing a little bit with it, but not enough to bring some conclussions..

    ReplyDelete